Acquiring and Maintaining Trademark rights in Japan
- Conducting search and assistance in acquisition of trademark rights
- Filing applications for trademark registrations before the Japan Patent Office
- Prosecution of these applications and appeals against Examiner’s decisions of refusal/rejection of applications
- Prosecution for international trademark registrations under the Madrid Protocol
- Filing Court appeals to overturn appeal/trial decisions made by the Japan Patent Office
- Filing applications for renewal of trademark registrations with the Japan Patent Office
- Filing opposition and/or invalidation trials against third party trademark rights.
- Filing cancellation trials for non-use against third party trademark rights.
Mediation service on acquiring and maintaining trademark rights outside Japan
Assigning, Licensing and other Exploitation of Trademark Rights.
Evaluation services on trademark rights.